Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stay tuned for a 21 day challenge!

Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to revisit a 21 Day Challenge that my friend and I took part in last year.  This challenge is to jump start weight loss and hopefully get us back on track.  We are in the process of tweaking the challenge a bit.  We should have everything ready to start on Sunday, March 10th!

I shared a post in July 2012 titled Staring 40 In The Face.  Guess what?  I'm gonna be 40 in sixteen days.  Yoish!  Where did the time go?  I didn't meet my weight loss goal, but I did manage to stay the same.  Good that I didn't gain, right?  I wouldn't really call that an accomplishment--maybe just luck!  I guess what I need to focus on is the fact that I keep trying.  I have incorporated some exercise into my life.  But I need to do more.  And I need to keep that darn Nutella out of my house (hey that's not a cookie so I'm good, right? That's It! No More Cookies! )

Check back and join in. This is going to be doable.  We would love to have some company! Leave me a message if you're joining us.   

We Can Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!