Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

~Box Top Bank~

Do you collect Box Tops for your kid's school? 
 
 
 
 
Do you have somewhere to put your Box Tops?
 
I was tired of our Box Tops hanging out in a plastic baggie.  So when I received an email from Box Tops For Education with a link to a cute printable.  I was excited (small things excite me I guess)!
 
Here is the printable: 
Keep Calm and Clip On


I bought a set of magnetic metal baskets from LTD Commodities a few years ago. I knew once I saw this free printable, I would use one of these baskets to hold the Box Tops
(why haven't I been doing this all along? duh!)

I have a package of adhesive magnetic sheets.  I just cut two pieces for the printable and stuck it to the front of the basket. 




And if you like the "Think Spring" chalkboard picture.  Just go here.  It's a free printable that I made.

 
Keep collecting those Box Tops for your school.  They really do help out!
We Can Do This!
 
How do you keep your Box Tops?  Let me know in the comments below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!