It can be so easy for me to skip exercise. I put it off and put it off, next thing I know it's the end of the day...I'm tired and I just don't feel like doing it. I can think of 10 reasons during the day why I should be doing something else instead of exercising. Isn't there ALWAYS something else to do?
But today, I did it. Today I accepted NO excuses. I let the dishes sit in the sink. I let the Legos stay scattered ALL OVER the floor. The bathroom could wait one more day. Today was my day. And tomorrow is mine too! I won't meet my goals if I keep making excuses.
I'm not gonna lie. I did not meet my exercise goal on the ~Spring Fling~ Challenge last week. But I'm not going to let that stop me!
Here are 10 Reasons why we need to exercise!
- It renews your self confidence
- It reduces your risk of cancer
- It makes you feel good
- It gives you energy
- It helps you loose weight
- It boosts your immune system
- It reduces your blood pressure
- It reduces stress
- It builds muscle and prevents muscle loss as you age
- It revs up your metabolism
Because YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Now go out there and sweat a little.
We Can Do This!