Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

~New challenge just in time for April~

 
 
We Can Do This
~Spring Fling~
April Challenge
 
A new challenge is being prepared for the month of April!
 
Starts April 1, 2013
 
There will be new goals and a new printable chart to help you stay on track.
 
This week is your prep week. 
We all need to weigh ourselves and take our measurements.
 
Think about what day you want to be your weigh day (once a week).
Record your current weight.
 
Grab a cloth tape measure and record the following
measurements (you may need a friend to help you).
 
Hips, thighs, arms, belly and bust.
 
If you are unsure how to do this go to LIVESTRONG.COM.
There are good directions there.
 
The 21 Day Challenge has motivated me. 
It's a great starting point for anyone wanting to make a healthy change!
 
I hope you will join me for the April ~Spring Fling~ Challenge!
 
We Can Do This!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Just what I need I'm in,
    So glad you switched who is allowed to post to anyone.
    Two thumbs up.
    WP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WP!
    What we both need! We Can Do This!
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!