Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

~The Final Challenge Check In~



How are you doing on the 21 day challenge?
 
 
I really, really want to hear from you...
I want to know what the best part has been so far.
I want to know what the worst part has been so far.
 
 
For me, the best part has been my success in drinking water.  I'm actually doing it.  Yesterday I drank ten 8 ounce glasses!  Can I get a woot woot?  Prior to this challenge I hydrated with coffee and diet soda.  What a poor choice on my part, eh?
 
The worst part has been daily exercise.  I'll be honest, I haven't done 30 minutes EVERY day.  But I'm doing more that I was 16 days ago!  I have more energy now.  I can run around with the kids without getting out of breath!  I'll take it!
 
There's only 5 days left in our 21 Day Challenge.  We got this, baby!
 
If you haven't started this challenge, there will be a new one starting April 1st with new goals!  I'll be putting up a post all about it this week.
 
We Can Do This!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!