Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

~10 Reasons to Exercise~


It can be so easy for me to skip exercise.  I put it off and put it off, next thing I know it's the end of the day...I'm tired and I just don't feel like doing it.  I can think of 10 reasons during the day why I should be doing something else instead of exercising.  Isn't there ALWAYS something else to do?

But today, I did it.   Today I accepted NO excuses.  I let the dishes sit in the sink.  I let the Legos stay scattered ALL OVER the floor.  The bathroom could wait one more day.   Today was my day.  And tomorrow is mine too!  I won't meet my goals if I keep making excuses. 

I'm not gonna lie. I did not meet my exercise goal on the ~Spring Fling~ Challenge last week. But I'm not going to let that stop me!

Here are 10 Reasons why we need to exercise!
  1. It renews your self confidence
  2. It reduces your risk of cancer
  3. It makes you feel good
  4. It gives you energy
  5. It helps you loose weight
  6. It boosts your immune system
  7. It reduces your blood pressure
  8. It reduces stress
  9. It builds muscle and prevents muscle loss as you age
  10. It revs up your metabolism
And a bonus reason why you should exercise......
Because YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Now go out there and sweat a little. 
We Can Do This!

1 comment:

  1. hi Brenda! it's emma from {from my little pink couch} .... love your blog! super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!