Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

~Big Booty Judy~

Hiya, hello...um...ya....that's me.....Big Booty Judy!  Enough is enough!
As I sit and polish off a bowl of Nilla Wafers and Nutella, I think to myself, tomorrow I am going to go for a jog.  I am going to eat a better breakfast, only drink water and tea and quit carbohydrate loading.   A lot has been going on lately.  We sold our house and are now renting.  We had two separate houses lined up to buy at two separate times and they both fell through.  The realty business out there is rough.  I'm glad I don't make my bread by selling houses!  But we are very happy renting the little house we are in and aren't in any big hurry.  It's kinda nice to just enjoy life and relax a little.  But anyway, back on point......I fell off the healthy wagon face first and then I rolled into a ditch full of Nutella!  I've been off track for months and my pot belly shows it. 
I actually lost some weight during the process of selling our house.  Packing an entire house full of crap counts as exercise, right?  You just never sit still.  There is always more crap to pack.  Honestly, I don't know how I managed to pack it all with two little boys that were home with me all day long!  And the stress of trying to show an immaculate home while your kids leave a trail of crackers and crayon everywhere they've been...oy vey.  And then there's the stress of looking at dozens of houses, bidding on several, loosing bids, making counter offers, signing paperwork at the drop of a hat with a husband that rotates shifts.  Ugh!  That kind of stress curbs your appetite.
But now, here I am.  All moved into my cozy little rental.  Kids are back to school.  No projects to do cause we don't own the house.  No artsy fartsy stuff to tool around with cause Lord only knows where my arts and crafts supplies are (packed up in a box in the furthest corner of the basement under all those extra plastic dishes and cups and utensils you JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH)! And nothing to do but eat.....
 No excuses now!  There is no reason why I can't go for a little jog/ walk tomorrow.  As soon as I drop off my little superheros to school, I will come home and go for a little jog down the road. 
I really hope I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!