Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

~blogaliciousness~


I've been messing around with the look of this blog.  Ya know, make it a little more blogalicious.  I really have no idea what the heck I am doing.  Just hoping that I don't up and delete the whole thing with one quick slip of the finger.  I'm pretty sure I backed this baby up....but...you know how that goes.  So if you visit and the place looks a wreck, (like... what the heck is she trying to do..kind of thing) sorry about that!  It's a work in progress.

Anywho, I've been doing some thinking about the direction of this blog.  I've been focusing a lot on the challenges.  You can read about the challenges here and here.  They are my most popular posts and I am really excited about them.  I want this to be a place where we can go to find motivation to get healthy and stay healthy.  Yes the main goal is to be HEALTHY!  Not necessarily to just get skinny.  Weight loss will come if we are making healthy life choices.

We need to take control of our health now!  Diabetes, heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, osteoporosis...the list goes on and on.  These are the things that will steal our bodies away from us.  Forcing us to be on a list of medications.  We need to make better choices now so hopefully we will enjoy full, active and healthy lives no matter how old we are!  I know that healthy people get sick too.  And that sometimes no matter what, it's just in our genes.  I'm not trying to invent a cure-all.  I just believe that when we take care of our bodies, minds and spirits we have a better chance of defending ourselves against the aforementioned diseases.  If we take charge of our health, we can live fuller, happier lives.

And those three words at the top, that's my new motto!  I am going to try very hard to Live Life Well! 

I'm in this for the long haul, the rest of my life!  Join me!  And together...
WE CAN DO THIS!

2 comments:

I love your comments!