Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Challenge Check In!



Hi guys!  This is an official challenge check in!  If you are following the 21 Day Challenge, I want to know how you are doing!  Are you eating your apple?  Having any challenges fitting in 30 minutes of exercise?  What kind of exercise are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good.  Eating an apple a day is easy.  Geez, why have I not been doing this all along?

Drinking a glass of water before my meal is actually making me eat a little less.  Usually I clean up my plate and go back for seconds.  Now I can feel my tummy getting full before I'm half way done with my meal.  I'm liking this! 

What's really weird is I haven't craved chocolate or cookies or cake!  I'm not sure why.  I can say I've been drinking eight 8 oz glasses of water a day.  That tends to keep my belly occupied (and my bladder.......if ya know what I mean!)

It is only Day 4.  I'll have to see how it goes.

If you are just joining the 21 Day Challenge, welcome!  Be sure to print out the chart to keep track of your progress.



Come along with me. Kick butt and take names!  It's time to make some changes that will make us feel better and be healthier!
We Can Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!