Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Grumpy upon wakening

I am a big giant grump!  Especially in the morning.  When I wake up, I want to get something to eat, drink a cup of coffee and be left alone!  I've always been grumpy in the morning.  I don't know how to change this.  I want to be the kind of person that wakes up refreshed, energized and ready to tackle the day. 

I miss the days of sleeping in, waking up on my own, laying in bed until I feel like getting up.

HELLO?  You have kids now!  In case you haven't noticed, they are three and four!  They need constant attention.  They wake up early.  They wake up with lots of energy and lots of questions! 

Grab that cup of coffee and force a smile!  I read an article years ago that said if you force a smile, you actually trigger "feel good" hormones in your body, helping to turn your mood around. So here it goes!  Wearing a smile as I type, deciding to be happy rather than grumpy! 

After that cup of coffee, I'll drink some water, take a multivitamin and get moving! 

Lots to do today!  We are celebrating my youngest's birthday! 

I feel better already!  I think I feel a  "real" smile coming on!  Maybe it's the coffee!

We Can Do This!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!