Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Introduction! 


Hello there!  Thanks for stopping in.  This is my very first time blogging.  I'm doing this because I need some change.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one out there who is fed up with nearly every avenue in life.  I won't go on and on.  I don't want to use this as a complaint board, but rather a postive place that I can record my experiences and hopefully track some postive change!  Care to join me?  Of all the things I need to change, the primary one is my health.  I'm 39 (yikes) and have settled into the midlife spread.  I swore when I was in my 20's this would never happen to ME!  Ya, that was before kids.  I can't blame baby weight.  It's the stress of raising two little boys, finding it hard to schedule exercise and lack of self control (like the fact that I polished off an entire box of Little Debbie oatmeal pies in two days--all by myself)!  My first attempt however is not to loose weight, but rather start making some better choices.  Starting tomorrow (mostly because it's 9:15pm and the day is kicked) I will start drinking more water.  We all know the benefits.  I am not in the health field, I sell insurance for goodness sakes--this is my disclaimer.  What I am doing is based soley on popular information about good health and nutrition.   Anyone else in?  We Can Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!