Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 2 to a healthier me--Drink More Water!


I started off the day with three glasses of water!  Yeah!  On the right track!  By mid morning, I had fallen into my same old coffee routine.  My little bladder let me know that it was not used to all this extra liquid when I had to excuse myself from a meeting with the boss to use the ladies room...GEEZ! 
Maybe tomorrow I will pace my water drinking and not down three glasses before I get to work :-)

On the way home I hit up McDonalds for an Iced Mocha Frappe--Well, it is nearly 100 degrees today.   See, I think I can.. and then I just don't.  But now I am back on track drinking a glass of water as I blog. 
Is there anyone else out there that has as much trouble drinking water as I do? 
How many cups of coffee do you drink a day? 


Anyway, I was going to give each new little change a week before I added another....but why wait that long?
My next change will be putting more veggie on my plate and less carb.  Starting tonight!
What you think?  Any takers?
We Can Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!